Happy St. Paddy's Day! The Baldwin family is doing well today. Our sweet boy now weighs two pounds, 4.6 ounces and measures 14 and 5/8 in length. For those of you that are counting, he has grown an inch and a quarter in three weeks, that's the Baldwin genes working there, not the Horn genes. Here's where we have noticed the Horn genes kicking in, we have spotted a wave or two (or even a curl or two) in his hair and he has chubby cheeks, kinda like Grandpa Ted. We haven't been able to tell if he has dimples in those cheeks yet.
Last night Zachary's nurse, Barbara, let Mommy give Zachary a bath. Zachary was not happy at all! Also, Prince Poop A Lot struck again! There much be something very freeing to our sweet boy once the diaper comes off! Here's a picture of Zachary after his bath when Mommy is comforting Zachary and letting him hold her fingers. He sure calmed down quickly!
Also, Barbara gave him a new knitted cap, it's very cute, almost rastafarian. Here's a picture of him with Daddy during Daddy's very first skin-to-skin holding. Daddy loved holding him skin-to-skin and was lucky enough to hold Zachary this way for an hour. You can see Zachary modeling his new cap in the picture.
Here's Zachary exploring the furry stuff on Daddy's chest.
The Baldwin Family
Granny (Marie) got Zachary his first Easter bunny. Isn't it cute?
Brinson and her family brought Zachary a friend for his Baby Condo, what great neighbors!!
Zachary loves to stay awake and play "peek a boo" while being held.
He sometimes falls asleep before the holding is over though.
Mommy loves holding Zachary, it's just so great!
Here is a picture of Zachary when his nurse was changing his CPAP and feeding tube. I don't think he was very happy in this picture.
That's about all the news for us. As always, thanks for all the prayers, comments, calls, cards and love. Love to all!
4 comments:
LOVE all the new pictures & his new cap is simply marvelous! You can really see how he's grown & has more hair. So, you gave him a bath...wow, I'll bet that might have been a bit scary...He's so small & fragile. Sounds like he didn't like it, but he will, don't worry.
You & Stephen both look rested & happy :)
There are lots more Sir Poops A Lot moments to come!!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!
He is too precious for words. I love his new little hat.
Keep up the good work!
Love ya,
Mandi
Love his new nickname. :) Just wait til he starts peeing on you too...hehehe Glad things continue to get better and better and I know it will continue. Thanks for all the pics. He is growing so fast...YAY Take care guys. I can't wait for another update. Much love as always!
Jessica M.
Great pics! I still remember hearing you guys laugh while bathing him...Made Ned and I smile knowing what we are in for! He has the cutest cheekies I have ever seen. Brinson couldn't have a better neighbor! Love you guys!
Post a Comment