Sorry for the delay in posts, it's been a busy couple of days...
News about our sweet baby Zachary...he's now two pounds, one ounce!! WHOO HOO!! He's having a bit of trouble with reflux when he eats, but we're going to talk to the neonatoligist about it tomorrow and he may get some medicines to help him. As he matures, many of these preemie problems will go away. In the meantime, we just pray and love him (and worry a little bit too, but that's our job).
I (Kim) am doing well. My mom came in this weekend to meet her grandson and we've been busy, busy, busy. I'm getting used to life "on the outside" and am enjoying wearing clothes and not nighties. We see my good friends the nurses that took such good care of me every time we go to visit Zachary and it's nice to see them while not being horizontal! I have to hand out kudos to all the nurses that took care of me at Women's Hospital and the nurses that are taking care of Zachary, they are amazing and I love them all. Zachary and I would not be doing as well as we are if not for them and Dr. Pinell and all the neonatoligsts. Seriously, kudos to them!
We're still struggling to find time to do everything so again folks, sorry for the delay in getting new pictures up. Stephen's going to teach me how to do it so look for them soon! Until then, love to all!!!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good morning Kim, Stephen & Zachary! What GREAT news about Zachary being 2 lbs & 1 oz! That is simply Fantastic! He is growing so nicely. What a very special little boy he is! We are glad that you are able to be home now Kim and that you are also doing well. I know there are so many things that you need to get done and this is a very busy time for all of you. Whenever you get a chance, we love seeing those most adorable pictures of Zachary. He is such a "cutie"! I'm glad that your Mom is there with you. I'm sure she is a big comfort to you and I know that she must really enjoy seeing her new little grandson! Much happiness to all of you! Please know that you are always in our thoughts and in our prayers! Give our love to little Zachary and regards to the whole family!
Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie
Wow! Over 2 lbs...That's fantastic! Your boy is growing BIG & STRONG...you must be proud. Glad to hear you had a good time with your mom, and i know she enjoyed seeing her little Grandson for the first time :)
You must look fabulous in your "Street Clothes" LOL
Must be great to shower daily, wear makeup & fix your hair :) After all, you have to look your best for your dates with Zachary!
You've been in my thoughts & prayers as always :) along with Zachary & Stephen. Keep us posted...looking forward to mmore pics :)
Love you sis!!
Post a Comment