Hello blog friends! Everyone is doing well!! I love it when I get such positive news from the Baldwin fam! Thanks to everyone for leaving such encouraging notes for the new mommy and daddy to read. They really appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers. Kim says all those prayers are the reason that Zachary is doing so well.
Speaking of Zachary doing so well.....
-They bumped his feedings up to 7cc's every three hours today.
-His bilirubin(Jaundice) levels have gone down so they turned off the lights in his new condo that he moved into today!
-He did have a little sleep apnea today after his feeding but the nurse said that this was common and not to be alarmed. They are just going to look for a pattern (hopefully there won't be one).
Kim...
Feeling better today. They think that she will hopefully be able to go home Thursday.
-His bilirubin(Jaundice) levels have gone down so they turned off the lights in his new condo that he moved into today!
-He did have a little sleep apnea today after his feeding but the nurse said that this was common and not to be alarmed. They are just going to look for a pattern (hopefully there won't be one).
Kim...
Feeling better today. They think that she will hopefully be able to go home Thursday.
Day 11 - Video
Day 11 - Pictures
SHhh ..... Sound asleep ...
Holding Mommy's finger
haha .... They think I'm sleeping .... I see you!
6 comments:
I am so happy to hear little Zachary is doing so well!!!! That is such wonderful news! And that is great news for Kim too! Its very important that Mommy feels better too :) So 1 more day in the hospital, the countdown begins......
I am so happy to hear little Zachary is doing so well!!!! That is such wonderful news! And that is great news for Kim too! Its very important that Mommy feels better too :) So 1 more day in the hospital, the countdown begins......
Congratulations from California and the Carter clan to the Baldwin Family. Zachary is so very sweet and Kim you look beautiful!!! What a joy for dad to count each day as a precious gift. With love and continued prayers from T.C. & Riley's grandma Speedy =]
Yay for Zachary....eating more is always good, at least for him it is. :) The praying continues on my end. Keep bringing on the great news. :)
Jessica M.
I totally cried at that picture with him sleeping and the picture of the two of you overlooking him. Love you both!!!
I love the comment to that last pic. Sounds about right! :)
Jessica M.
Post a Comment