Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Videos of Zachary ...

Well ... I finally had a chance to upload some video and I want to apologize right up front about the quality of the video. These videos were taken on our little digital camera, so the picture quality and stability is not the greatest. But I did want to share these so that everyone would get a chance to see Zachary and watch him move around a little.

Just click on the little play button under the video. Also ... keep in mind that the video is also being down loaded to your computer. So those who do not have broadband Internet access may want to just give the video a little time to down load to your computer (maybe go fix something to drink, maybe eat some lunch or a snack, ..... maybe go run some errands, etc. ...... ha-ha-ha) otherwise the video may be a little choppy the first time of viewing ... I think by now most of you know how this works.

Enjoy ... and I will add a new video every so often.

These first two videos are from Day 2 (Feb. 24).
In the first of the two, you can see my fingers come down
and be set close to him and you can get a little perspective
of how tiny this little guy really is. Also he is squirming a bit
because he was really upset and would be crying if he didn't
have the tube from the ventilator.








This video is from Day 3 (Feb. 25).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so neat to see Zachary..live and in color.....Thanks
Heidi
From California