Look at what my sweet hubby bought for us! It's the cutest little boy who says a little prayer. Here's what he says...
"Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, and angels watch me through the night, and keep me in their blessed sight...Amen."
We have him so he is looking over Zachary and I. All is well with the three of us.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey,
Glad to hear everything is going well. I only heard a few weeks ago regarding the challenges you are facing. I have prayed for your daily and will continue. I throughly enjoyed reading through your journal. This will be priceless someday. Zachary is a very blessed little guy.
Hi
I just recently started to follow your journey through your blog...I am kept posted by your Mom....I will be brining her to the airport Friday 8:00 a.m. for her 10:15 flight...she is very excited to see you three...a baby shower in your room..sounds exciting.....
Love
Heidi
Too cute!!!!
Jessica
Post a Comment