Cousin Ashton loves holding Zachary
Uncle John's first time holding Zachary.
Aunt Betty helping April hold Zachary.
Mommy's sleepy boys!
Yay! I'm watching TV!
Multitasking!
Relaxing after my bath and watching TV!
Boy do I love watching TV!
All tuckered out!
Helping with my diaper change by holding the cord to the monitor.
Saluting in my sleep.
Ok! I'm ready, let's GO!
Aunt Lori feeding me!
Cousin JT
Cousin Robin
Uncle Rusty
Isn't he just a cutie?
For the record, the TV is on, just as the books suggest, for background noise. When he hears it, he looks for it. We aren't advocating his becoming a couch potato. He just will turn himself any which way to watch it. Too funny isn't it?
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Love to all!
5 comments:
Another reality show junkie! Wooohooo! It's amazing to see how he's growing and doing so well. Love you guys!
Lovin all these great photos of Zachary...Boys will be Boys and love their TV, even at an early age. Our Zakary follows it too, when it's on. They are so smart at such an early age, it's amazing, isn't it? Little brainiacs!
Hi Kim, Stephen and Zachary!
What GREAT pictures! We just loved them. Everyone looks wonderful and Zachary is just SO Handsome! What a beautiful baby boy! Thank you for these terrific pictures. It's wonderful to see how nicely Zachary is progressing and it's also nice to see that he has so many friends and family members to love him. You can't beat that! We hope you are having a great weekend. Please give Zachary a big hug and kiss for us, and thanks again for the beautiful pictures. Zachary is SO CUTE!
Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Scott
Good morning, Kim, Stephen and Zacharey. It has been awhile since I have seen the updates, but I think you know why. I am back and smiling so big as I look at the most beautiful baby! He is doing so well and you have been so blessed! I love the picture, the fill the empty spot in my heart! Our love to you all and carry on, you doing a fabulous job!
Love, Gayle and Margaret
Love the pics as always. I even like seeing all the visitors, I haven't seen a bunch of them in a while. Looks like Sunday is a good visiting day. I'll have to get over there so I can be on this website too. HA!!! Love you all. Dawn
Post a Comment