Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Zachary's Weekend

Zachary had some fun this weekend. Can you tell?

Modeling his cool new shades (which are a teeny bit too big)!



Spending time with Aunt JJ.



Swing time!



Tummy time on the boppy (spent sleeping)!



Tummy time (for real)!



Pushing up...just like he is supposed to be doing.
What a big boy!



Push up time again!



Looking at one adorable baby in the mirror!



He's such a happy boy!



Ooooh...who's that?



Also this weekend Zachary had his first playdate...this is Aubrey and her mommy, Jessica. Aubrey was born at 27 weeks too and is a month younger than Zachary. We met Jessica and her husband, Jimmy, in the NICU.



Two cute babies!



Zachary was hungry and not in the mood to pose for pictures!



We weighed him on our home scale and he weighed 9 pounds, 2 ounces and measured 19.5 inches! He's growing so fast! We'll see what the doctor says when we see Dr. Gray next week.

We hope you enjoyed the glimpse into Zachary's weekend...love to all!

9 comments:

Jfcfanatic said...

Glad to see he's having so much fun!

XOXO!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of him sleeping on the boppy pillow...too cute!
Sweet precious baby!

Lova ya!
Mandi

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Stephen and Zachary!
We LOVED the new pictures of Zachary. He sure is becoming quite a big boy. He is so "precious"! He's a very handsome little boy. As I was looking at all the pictures, I noticed the mirror toy that he was admiring himself. Our Balin has the SAME mirror toy and really likes it too. Isn't that amazing? It's great to see Zachary's wonderful progress. We can't wait to hear all about his doctor's appointment next week. We are sure he will do just fine! Please give him a big hug and kiss for us!
Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie

Anonymous said...

Omg!! Those are some awesome pics! I love seeing the smiles...and the sunglasses are really sa-weet! Looking at Zachary and Aubrey it's hard to believe they were preemie. They are getting so big!!! When Noah and Brin come home, and get the "ok"...I want to have a party for all of us. Love you guys and miss seeing you.

mariannekrancher said...

Looks like a busy little boy :) He's getting so big! Love all the smiles :) Can't wait for our Z's to meet!

Anonymous said...

Look at Zachary....he stylin'. Handsome as always.

Jessica M.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Zachary is getting big! He looks so handsome! :) And your house looks awesome! Where are you building it? We need to meet up for lunch, if we can eve fit it in our busy schedule! :)

-Talk to you soon!
Kristina D.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome guy. Better watch out now, in a few years you will be chasing all the girls away :-)
Have a wonderful weekend.

Love, Jenny and the kidlets

Adam said...

Hey Guys,

I wanted to email, but I couldn't find an address. Thank you for posting on Kayleigh's site. I just spent quite some time on Zachary's site and I must say that I am glad to hear more success stories like yours. It keeps us positive and fighting with every ounce of energy. We look forward to the day we can bring Kayleigh home. Please post often if you can put in your words of NICU wisdom, so we can try to stay calm and learn to understand the process better. I appreciate it a ton and keep up your prayers as Kayleigh fights for her life to grow quick enough. God Bless - Adam Freeman