Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Zachary is five months old.

Here are some more pictures of Zachary that were taken this past week.

Zachary met even more family and friends last weekend. On Saturday, we went over to Uncle Glen and Aunt Sara's house and visited with their two daughters, Madeline and Lauren. We had a great time having dinner and just sitting around talking and playing with the kids. They have been keeping up with the blog and, like everyone else, they have been waiting anxiously to meet our little boy.

We also got to visit with our former neighbors, Suzy and Sarah. They have been taking care of our cats while Kim and Zachary were in the hospital. Speaking of the cats, they were finally able to come back home this weekend and meet Zachary too. They were a little unsure about him at first, but soon started to warm up to him being around, although I think that they are a little jealous because Zachary is the one getting all the attention around here instead of them.

Zachary being cute as ever. Such a happy little boy.
Zachary with Uncle Glen, Aunt Sara, Madeline, and Lauren.
Playing with Suzy and Sarah.
Luke checking out little Zachary.
Zachary's little puppy (on his tushy)
Enjoying swing time.

5 comments:

Bruisie Q said...

Awww, he's sooo cute! I'm just beside myself that all has turned out so well.

mariannekrancher said...

Love all the pics...Looks like he's enjoying life with Mommy, Daddy, Family, friends & now, even kitty cats...Yea! Glad they are home with you & your family is complete! he i SO CUTE & getting bigger & bigger...I love his smile & I just wanna kiss all over those little cheeks! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the puppy butt picture!!!!
love ya,
Mandi

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Stephen and Zachary!
These new pictures of Zachary are just precious. He sure is getting to be a big boy! He is SO Cute! He has the most adorable smile. Thank you so much for all the updates and all the pictures. It really helps us to feel like we are getting to know Zachary even though we haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet. We look forward to seeing him in November! Thanks again, and we hope that you are all having a wonderful summer! Everyone looks Great! Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie

Anonymous said...

YAY, I'm so glad the boys got a chance to go back home. Now they got to meet their brother. :D I hope everything works out with the boys being there. I'm sure they'll soon be getting into some trouble together...LOL

Jessica M.