Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Days 66 and 67 - Cardiac Update

Just a quick update to let you know that Zachary is scheduled to have his cardiac catheterization on Thursday. On Wednesday he'll be transfered to Texas Children's Hospital and he'll have the procedure on Thursday. Then he'll be monitored for a couple of days and then they will transfer him back to Women's Hospital. Today he is getting a blood transfusion as he is currently anemic and they want him to be in top form for his procedure.

Please continue to pray for our sweet boy, who now weighs FIVE pounds, 2.2 ounces. Thank you!

Love to all!

6 comments:

Jfcfanatic said...

Happy thoughts and love coming your way! :D

Anonymous said...

yay, Congratulations on the 5 lb. mark Zachary! I will definitely continue to pray for you. Much love as always and keep up the good work. I know everything will turn out great.

Jessica M.
Hugs and kisses

Anonymous said...

Im so happy for the lil guy hitting the 5lb mark.. I know you guys are very proud. You are in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless.
Jenny(Reed)Pelnarsch & kidlets.

Brinson's Mommy said...

CHUNKEH MONKEH!!!! I pray everyday for you guys. Keep your thoughts positive. He's a tough little man. We will keep the NICU nurses at bay until he gets back!! Love and Hugs! I'll blow kisses to Brinson for him!Lisa

mariannekrancher said...

Over 5lbs...Yay!!! He now weighs more than my Zakary who last weighed in at 4 lbs and 15 ounces last week.

I will ceratinly pray for everyhting to go smoothly. your little man is a trooper, and one strong little boy.....

Anonymous said...

Yeah, hit the 5 lb, that's a great one! Praying for you all, will check back to see how Zachry did today. Love Dawn