Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 51 - Video time

Our little boy is doing great this morning. Is oxygen is down to 40% and he is still doing great with his breathing (only having short periods of rapid breathing). Yeay Zachary!

Here's a video we took of him last night. He's such a happy baby!

Love to all!

4 comments:

mariannekrancher said...

Wow! Zachary is just adorable & seems so content to hear Mommy's & Daddy's voice, not to mention to be able to hold your finger...It's obvious he is thriving b/c of all your LOVE! Great job Mom & Dad & keep up the good work Zachary!

Anonymous said...

Boy, you sure do move alot mister Zachary! :) Keep showing the world just how strong and handsome you are.

Jessica M.

Anonymous said...

Hi Zachary

You are just so-o-o smart! Caught on the feeding so well you drank more milk than the nurses fed you by tube. Keep it up and you will be home in no time.

Dear Zachary

I love you so much. I can't wait till I see you again. Your mom and dad love you and are so proud. (As they should be). I'm also proud of them.

Anonymous said...

Oh my

The last message was from me!

xxoo
Grandma Marla