Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 47 - Picture Time!!

Hold my hand Mommy!
I like holding Daddy's finger too!
So that's what I'm going to look like when I get older.
Thank you Daddy .... I needed that.
Holding Mommy's fingers makes me feel safe.
Me and Granny Marie
Granny got to hold me for the first time.
Fast asleep with out that heavy CPAP hanging off my nose.
Wow ... without the CPAP on ... I can get comfy.
Can you turn off the lights please? ... I'm trying to sleep in here.
Me and Grandma Marla
Grandma Marla's first time to hold me. All wrapped up in Daddy's arms.
Family Photo Time !
That feels good Mommy!
Reaching out for Daddy's finger.

3 comments:

Jfcfanatic said...

OMG, those are adorable! Miss you and can't wait to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I saw your blog on Kanyon's blog and I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that we too spent many of months in the NICU with our twins and it just so happens that we were at Women's Hospital as well. I only spent 2 weeks in the hospital on bed rest and my twins were born September 25, 2006 at 27 weeks and 5 days weighing just a little over 2 pounds each. I too had a Uterus infection which caused me to go into labor. Our little girl came home in December of 2006 and our little boy was having such a hard time with infection after infection that he spent a little over 4 months in the hospital. His last infection we decided he needed to go to Texas Childrens and was transferred on December 30, 2006 and on January 7, 2007 he had open heart surgery to remove a massive blood clot that was blocking his blood flow from his brain that was caused from his central line being infected. He came home on February 7, 2007 and had some minor issues for a little while that had to be followed, but now the twins are doing great and will be 2 years old in September. Just know that your baby boy is in good hands and if you ever need to talk or have any questions from one preemie mom to another I will always be happy to help in anyway that I can! Know that you are never alone! You have such a precious baby boy and I hope that he continues to do well! The hospital is not a fun place to be in, but it will go by so fast as you probably already know and soon he will be home with his family! God bless your family.

LeJoy Dickens (La Porte, TX)
lejoy_dickens@yahoo.com

Also visit....
www.carepages.com and click visit a carepage.
The Carepage name is DickensTwins and has to be enter exactly that way to get into our page. You can read our updates from when we moved to Texas Childrens and updates that are current! Also we have current pictures of our twins from Easter through this month.

Check it out when you have time and I will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOVE the pics. Thanks for posting them, they're great. He is soooo cute!

Great seeing you yesterday Kim, you look awesome! :)

Take care guys!

Jessica M.