Tomorrow he is scheduled for an echo cardigram of his heart. Depending on the results is the determination of when to schedule of the cardiac catheterization. We're praying for no change in the echo, so the cardiac catheterization can be put off for another couple of weeks. We'll be sure to keep you updated.
And here's what you have all been waiting for, more pictures!!
Pictures
A sweet kiss from Daddy.
Lisenting to Mommy
Yum, a thumb!
Ah, holding both Mommy and Daddy's fingers!
Such a sweet smile!
Peek a boo!
Concentrating on that thumb!
Mommy, Zachary and Dr. Gee, one of the neonatologists taking good care of Zachary!
Family Photo!
Zachary loves, loves, loves holding our fingers!
Bonding with Mommy.
Wide awake in the baby condo.
Chatting with Daddy.
The new "oooooooh" face.
Sleeping comfortably in Mommy's arms.
Yum, time for milk!
Exploring Mommy's face.
Wide awake and looking at Mommy.
Now it's time to see our big boy in action!
Videos
Sucking that thumb!
Loving that milk!
That's about that's going on with us. As always, thanks so much for all the comments, prayers and love you guys are sending our way. Our big boy is thriving on it! Love to all!
7 comments:
Wow! 12 ounces! Way to go, Big Boy! Keep drinking! Guess what? I, Mrs. Marianne, have to drink 128 ounces a day to try & increase my fluid for my baby Zakary, so I'll be thinking of you & hoping, slowly, but surely, you'll be drinking more and more...but don't worry...you'll never have to rink 128 ounces! Ugh It's hard...but we both have to work hard. You are so sweet, and looking so big sucking your thumb and drinking your bottle, not to mention enjoying all the love from your Mommy & Daddy! Keep up the good work, Little Man!
Loved this.
Thanks for the pics and video....
and Thank-you God....
Next year some matza for Zachary the big boy....
Love
Heidi
From California
I've been meaning to leave you a comment. Thank you so much for commenting on our blog (phillips phamily). I am glad your little man is doing well. He looks great. I know that every baby is different (and they've told you that in the hospital enough to make you gag) but i hope seeing our blog and seeing kanyon's last year has been helpful. I would have loved to have watched someone go "ahead" of us. If you have ANY questions or anything, please let me know. I don't mind at all. Keep it up with the bottle thing..that is THE HUGE step to going home! It sounds like he's doing great with them, but I wills ay this: Be patient with the eating. IT sometimes takes a while to get down. I think we rushed Kanyon alittle and that is part of our problem now. BUT like I said..every baby is different. That is just my 2 cents. Hang in there! It will end!
Hi Kim, Stephen and Zachary!
What beautiful pictures and video of Mr. Zachary! What a cutie! He is so sweet and precious. We enjoyed reading all his latest news. WOW, he's almost 5 lbs! That's GREAT! He is drinking really well and growing so nicely. Before you know it, he will be able to come home and your lives together will begin. Our thoughts and prayers are still coming your way, and we wish the entire Baldwin family much happiness and good health. Thanks for all the adorable pictures and the latest news about your beautiful son! Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie
Wow, he's getting so big so fast, he'll be home before you know it. The pics are great. I am so thankful for this website to keep up and not bother you with phone calls. It will be a neat thing to have to go back and see how far you've come either. Nothing I like better than looking at old pics. Take care of each other. Love Dawn
Almost 5 pounds but he sure is lazy! Haha! Love to you all!
Kimberly - I haven't written before, but I've been here watching and praying. What a beautiful young man Zak has become. I still remember how this neonatal business becomes your world, but it does pass, and you will finally get to take him home and start being a regular family - all by yourselves. And here it is MAY now...so that time is coming soon, and these daily struggles will fade into distant memories. You guys are doing a great job of encouraging him to be strong and meet his goals. And he's doing a great job of meeting them. You all look wonderful in the photos. Thanks for posting them so we can share this beautiful bundle of joy.
Your friend, Vicki.
Post a Comment