Just another happy Saturday spent with our amazing son. Zachary spent quite a bit of the day being held by both Mommy and Daddy and all three of us loved it. We met some of the other parents today of babies in Level II NICU and they all seem nice and they all seem stunned by Zachary's journey thus far. We never fail to break out the pictures to show how big he is and how far he has come. We are so proud!
Tonight we had dinner with Brinson's folks, it's our Saturday night ritual during shift change. Since we are forced to leave the NICU, it's nice to pass the time with good people. Brinson is getting bigger and bigger and is enjoying being held by her own mommy and daddy. We're so pleased and miss seeing her as we did when we were in Level III NICU.
Love to all!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We miss you guys too. We will still have our Saturday night dinners, at least till Z goes home! Ned and I are so happy he's doing well. Love you guys. *big hugs*
Whateva!
I'm so glad to hear Zachary is doing so well. We got the card in the mail and it is adorable! It's hanging up on on fridge door. Stephen I did get your message checking in. I know you are both so busy. Take care of each other. Dawn
Hi Kim, Stephen & Zachary!
How wonderful to read your comments each time I go into your web site. It's so exciting to read all the news! Wow, I can't believe Zachary is already "4" pounds. That's just fantastic! He is making such marvelous progress. We are very proud of him! It's very nice that you are able to hold him all the time now. I'm sure Zachary enjoys that just as much as his Mommy and Daddy. Please give him a kiss for us and tell him how proud we are of him. Thank you for Zachary's Gorgeous birth announcement. It was very special indeed. He is truly a miracle!
All our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie
So glad you are still able to spend time with brinson's mom & dad. Also, so happy to hear about Zachary's continued progress...That is wonderful! Hopefully, in the near future Brinson will make her debut in the level II NICU too :)
Love the new pic too!
I can only suspect how much you have meant to Lisa and Ned... I am so happy for Zachary. and I hope your friendship with Ned and Lisa will continue...
Thanks for all your support.
Love,
Great Aunt B
Post a Comment