Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 51 - Pictures!!

Zachary is sleeping right now so I'm letting Stephen do the same while I update the blog with pictures!!

Mommy loves holding Zachary.


Zachary loves holding Mommy too.


Granny got to hold Zachary while Stephen was home recuperating from being sick.


It sure looks like he is trying to smile!


Enjoying not having the CPAP! Look, you can see his nose!


Getting his assessment by his nurse, Sara. If you click on the picture, you'll notice that she's holding his hand while she assesses him. Our Zachary is quite the flirt with his nurses.


Getting his first feel of a stuffed animal. Sara is rubbing the bunny that Brinson's folks got him over his hand. He's not so sure about the new sensation.


Big Yawn!


Sound asleep and holding Daddy's finger.


Nice and comfy!

We hope you enjoyed the pictures. Love to all!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad he's doing well. I can't wait until he comes home so I can have a turn holding him too.
Love ya'll
Kim

mariannekrancher said...

These photos are absolutely adorable...Looks like he loves to be loved...It's so sweet how he held the nurses finger while she did her acessment. He is a flirt, isn't he?

Thank you for all your effort in keeping up this blog, so e can all be a part of this miracle, not to mention all your joy & progress...i really look forward to reading about Zachary!

God bless & keep you three, now & ALWAYS!!!

Anonymous said...

YEh.....
That you God
Love Heidi
From California
A Friend of Grandma Marla

Anonymous said...

Zachary... quit flirting! There will plenty of time for that during Spring Break in college.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics. I am so glad he is doing so well on the cannula. He'll be moving uptown before you know it and Brinson will miss him. But hey, what's one floor up? We know you wont be that far away! Make sure to save us a spot! Love you guys!

Jfcfanatic said...

Sorry I haven't been commenting, work has been busy. It's so good to see him so awake and, what looks to be, happy. We are so excited to come and see you all and hope that he will be home by then. We continue to send our positive thoughts and happy wishes in your direction. Much love and kisses!

Anonymous said...

Already a ladies man, huh! He is such a cutie and getting big. So glad things continue to go great. I look forward to meeting you Zachary....keep up the good work!

Jessica M.

Anonymous said...

I've heard so much about Zachary from Brinson's Blog I just had to see pics of this little man....and what a handsome little guy he is!