Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Zachary on the move!

Enjoy!




Love to all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, I cant believe he is just about ready to let go and walk now?

Anonymous said...

YAY, I cant believe he is just about ready to let go and walk now?

That was me..Rose

Laura said...

That is so awesome! Nice display of all of Zachary's new skills!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Stepehen & Zachary,
This video is SO cute! It looks like Zachary is just about to take off and start walking all on his own! How cool is that? He is so adorable! Thank you for this precious video. We really enjoyed it. We hope that everyone is well. Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie

Anonymous said...

Look at that big boy go.....Bet your hearts are just broekn to hear about Manny missing 50 games....Maybe I'm going to have to get a Houston Astro hat
Love
Heidi
From California