Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Hospital's NICU Reunion at the Children's Museum

Hi folks!

Every year the Women's Hospital of Texas (where Zachary was born) has a NICU reunion. This year it was at Houston's Children's Museum. It was Zachary's first time there. The whole second floor is a play area for kiddos two and under. Zachary, Aubrey and Brinson had a great time!

Zachary crawling through a tunnel.


Zachary's sweet ride.


Playing with Brinson and Aubrey

Crawling around with Aubrey

Brinson exploring the padded steps.

Zachary with Dr. Hernandez.
Dr. Hernandez was there when
Zachary was delivered and was his first doctor.

Aubrey and her folks, Jimmy and Jessica,
Me holding Brinson, Lisa holding Zachary
and Dr. Thompson.
Dr. Thompson took care of Zachary
before and after his trip to TCH for his cardiac cath
wow, we can't believe that was a year ago.

Dr. Bloss - he performed heart surgery
on Zachary when Zachary with three days old!

Dr. Gee playing ball with Zachary.
Dr. Gee took good care of us too!

Dr. Jerral, Daddy and a hungry Zachary.
Dr. Jerral was another one of Zachary's NICU doctors.

Daddy and Zachary exploring the water table.

Zachary loved this car...it had a button
he could press to make the horn beep!


Here's Zachary with Aubrey and Brinson.

We had such a great time!
Love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Stephen and Zachary!
What GREAT pictures and videos of Zachary! He is getting to be such a big boy. It looks like he had a wonderful time at his hospital reunion. Everyone looks just Marvelous! Thank you for always keeping us updated on Zachary and his progress. It is very much appreciated. He is SO cute!!!! Hope everyone is well. Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie

Valerie's Pieces said...

He is soooo cute, you should enter him in a contest. ;o)

Lizet said...

I could've sworn I posted a comment on your post before, but I guess I did not. Maybe I dreamed it?

It was great to meet you all. Zachary is just so handsome, cute and funny! I can't wait until my little girl is running around like that!