Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Cali Birthday Party - Part One

Hi Folks!

We haven't had a chance yet to get all the pictures off our camera, but here's a couple of pictures that cousin Aveline's Grammy took during Zachary's birthday party. We'll post more later this week.

Our happy boy!


Auntie Rachel, Mommy and Zachary


Cousin Michael and Zachary


Zachary loves holding (and chewing) cards


Cousin Aveline - she's 4 and is such a big girl!

We'll post more later this week. We had a fabulous time and can't wait to share more about it.

Love to all!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you in California for your "Big #1." You are just adorable. I get to play with you again in about 2 and a half weeks and play, play, play with you. It was hard not to hold you but so worth it since I didn't want you to get my cold. I can't wait to hold you when I come to Houston. I love you so-o-o-o much! xxoo Gamma Marla

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Stephen and Zachary! We hope that you are all well and happy. It was great seeing all the birthday pictures, and it was wonderful seeing all of you in California last month for Zachary's baby naming at the Temple. The ceremony was so nice and he was such a good boy! He is SO precious! We really enjoyed seeing him and his Mommy and Daddy too! It looks like his birthday party at Uncle Jeff and Aunt Rachel's house was just lovely. I'm so sorry that we weren't able to make it. I hope you will have a nice time picking out something fun for Zachary with our gift card. Take care, and thanks for your wonderful blog. We so love looking at it all the time and reading about all the great progress that Zachary has made. Please give him a big hug and kiss for us. Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie