Please say a little prayer for Kayleigh, a brave little girl that the world may never get to meet in person, although so many have been touched by her fighting spirit. Kayleigh's folks, Adam and Aimee, reached out to me when Kayleigh was first born. Kayleigh's mom and I have similar stories regarding our pregnancy and the early days of the NICU. There are so many good positive messages from Kayleigh's blog and Kayleigh has already made her mark in the world, even from the NICU in North Carolina. Unfortunately, Kayleigh is not expected to live much longer and her family is in agony and trying to cram a lifetime of moments into the precious few they have left with her.
I am saying prayers for Kayleigh and her parents and ask you to do the same.
Love to all.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, this is SO SAD, especially, this time of year! We need to pray for a miracle, which I will.
Post a Comment