Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hanukkah and Christmas Pictures

Hi Folks!

These pictures are out of order, but at least they are posted. Have a very safe and happy new year!

Opening Pops and Grandma Lynne's presents!


This mat is cool!!!


Tissue paper is so much fun!


Cool Hoodie!

Cousin April came to babysit so
Mommy and Daddy could work on the house

Granny and Grandpa David got me some
great books!

Grandpa David and me!

YAY! Cousin Dawn finally made it onto the blog!

Cousins Maddie and Miah.

Daddy and Dawn

Mommy reading my new bug book!


Cousins Miah and M'Kinley


OOOH! I like Dr. Seuss!


Picture with Santa in Mommy's building

Kisses from Daddy!

The bug book tastes good!

What is this and how do I eat it?


Love to all!

3 comments:

staskym said...

What a cutie!! did you cut your hair Kim? also when you coming over to crop all those pictures? try to make it soon would love to see you

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Zachary with Santa - one of the few smiling with Santa pictures, and he looks like such a big boy!

Emily

Anonymous said...

So glad we finally made it on the blog! Ha, I just sent you copies of the pics from when you came to our house. Maybe I'll actually get them emailed to you on day. It seems now when I think of it I'm at work and don't have them in this computer. Love you all. Dawn