YAY YAY YAY!!!Love love lvoe!!
Zachary,your Auntie is so happy, she apparently can't spell. I hope your (at-this-point-not-yet-in-existence-and-won't-be-for-a-few-years-from-now) cousin can spell.I'm overjoyed so are okay. As usual, you prove how tough you are.
I am so happy that the surgery went good!! The family is still in my prayers!!Sara NICU III
Thank God! Very good...now, he can rest, recover and regain hsi strength! God bless him & protect him...Now, and ALWAYS!!!
Haha! Your uncle doesn't know how to write either.XOXO
THANK GOD!Love ya'll...Rose
Post a Comment
7 comments:
YAY YAY YAY!!!
Love love lvoe!!
Zachary,
your Auntie is so happy, she apparently can't spell. I hope your (at-this-point-not-yet-in-existence-and-won't-be-for-a-few-years-from-now) cousin can spell.
I'm overjoyed so are okay. As usual, you prove how tough you are.
I am so happy that the surgery went good!! The family is still in my prayers!!
Sara NICU III
Thank God! Very good...now, he can rest, recover and regain hsi strength! God bless him & protect him...Now, and ALWAYS!!!
Haha! Your uncle doesn't know how to write either.
XOXO
THANK GOD!
Love ya'll...Rose
Post a Comment