Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 76 - Moving on Up (Again)!

Yes folks, it's true.!

Our sweet boy has graduated to Level II!! He was moved up this afternoon and Melissa, one of our primary nurses up in Level II was getting him settled in and comfy. Melissa made sure all of our primary nurses that we had before the cardiac cath were back on our list. We are so happy with Melissa, Alex, Anessa and Glenda...they are such great nurses and really love on our sweet boy.

Zachary has done so well with his bottle feeds today that they have increased the number of bottles he gets to five bottles a day. Remember, the golden number is eight! He has to be able to drink eight bottles before he can come home. He drank his 2:00 p.m. bottle (containing 50 mls) in only ten minutes!!

Grandpa Ted and Grandma Lynne come into town this weekend to meet their amazing Grandson. We're sure they will be just as enamoured of him as we are.

This weekend is Mother's Day and we want to give a shout out to Granny Marie, Grandma Marla and Grandma Lynne...we love you so much! Kim is really looking forward to her very first Mother's Day and spending lots and lots of time with Zachary that day.

That's about all that is new with us...it's been a great week, full of Zachary's wonderful progress.

To all the mothers...have a Happy Mother's Day!

Love to all!

6 comments:

Jfcfanatic said...

Yay!!

Hugs & Kisses!!!!

Anonymous said...

Movin on up...to the east side...to a deluxe apartment...in the skyyyy...yeah movin on up....LOL sorry...i just haaaaada do it! Love you guys bunches. Save us a spot!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Stephen & Zachary!
I just got caught up on several days reading all about your wonderful son, Zachary! What GREAT news! He is such an amazing little boy! His pictures are so precious. He is such a CUTE little boy! I know that you are very PROUD of him! Kim, enjoy your first Mother's Day tomorrow! You are a beautiful Mother, and I know that Zachary is very happy to have you for his Mom! I hope you receive our ltitle Mother's Day Card! We love you all, and we hope that things continue to go well for all of you. Please tell Grandma Lynne and Grandpa Ted "Hello" for us. They were so excited about their trip to Houston to visit their precious little grandson, Zachary!
Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day Kim! It's late and you won't see it today but you were all in my thoughts and prayers today. I am so glad to hear Zachary is doing so well. I can't wait to meet him and one of these days we'll be sharing kid stories. I'm so glad we get to stay posted and see his pics here. Take care of each other. Love ya Dawn

mariannekrancher said...

FANTASTIC!
Level II...Whoo Hoo!
Way to Go Zachary...
What a Mother's Day presetn for your MOMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've been on and didn't have a new update. Am I getting caught up on things? Ha, i can only hope. I hope you are all doing well and I'll check back here later. Love Ya. Dawn