Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hospital Life - Day Four

Well, thankfully last night I got moved into my bigger room. It's much more comfortable and has two big windows that provide a lot of natural light,. Today's been a quiet day, I did have an ultrasound this morning and got to see my sweet baby boy. Other than that I've been chatting via email and resting lots. Will update more later this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You, your hubby and ZACHARY are in my prayers O:)

Anonymous said...

Yikes, Kim. Glad you got to the hospital and you and Zach are doing okay. I know things are going to be insanely dull being stuck there, but it's worth it.

I'll keep you three in my thoughts. Take care, and enjoy the reading time! Here's hoping you're stuck there for a very long time. (I mean that in the good way. :)

...Den

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, I was with your Mom on Tuesday and we had a good visit and nice talk about you and the baby. Just wanted to let you know that you and the baby are in my prayers everyday. I hope you are doing well and that Zachary is continuing to do well. He is a strong boy and is as determined as his mommy to come out swinging! You just rest and follow doctors orders. You are in great hands and with all the prayers, well, you can't ask for much more. You are loved and we are all waiting to meet Baby Zachary! Love to you and Steven too,
Love, Gayle and Margaret