I have some news. I am writing this from Women's Hospital. I was at work yesterdy and my water broke, yeah at 21 weeks and 6 days. So I was rushed to the hospital and THANK GOD my cervix is not yet dialated nor am I having any contractions. I am stuck here in the hospital (amen to WiFi) until I deliver this baby. We are praying I can wait to deliver him until I am at leat 28 weeks (I started week 22 today), so six more weeks. I am only allowed out of bed to use the bathroom and they stuck a portable potty two steps away from the bed so that's the extend of movement I have. Never a dull moment. Any prayers sent our way would be appreciated.
Love to all.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love love love love love, hugs and kisses and fun things to do coming your way!!!!
Hey Kim and Steve, just wanted you to know that I had heard this news and wanted to let you know that I am keeping the three of you in my prayers.
Take care and be careful.
Love, Gayle and Margaret
KIM, I AM SORRY YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS AND HOPE AND PRAY ALLL TURNS OUT WELL YOU JUST KEEP DOING WHAT THE DOCTOS SAY. YOU, STEVEN AND ZACK ARE IN OUR PRAYERS.
SUE BITZER
CONSTANTLY in our prayers! Love yall, Jae and Rob
CONSTANTLY in our prayers! Love yall, Jae and Rob
Post a Comment