This morning I wanted eggs. This is odd because I haven't wanted eggs since August, before I got pregnant, but anyway...that's not the story. So Stephen and I bundled up and went to Denny's. I had two cups of hot chocolate and some eggs and french toast that had those comstock cherries on top. I think I might have O.D.'d on the sugar a little bit because when we got home, my belly felt funny. Not a morning sickness kind of funny, but like it was wiggling. I was kind of puzzled at first (okay, I know that sounds weird), but then I realized exactly what it was! Little Zachary was enjoying his sugar high! I have felt little Zachary move a little bit before and it kind of felt like bubbles in my tummy. This was something completely different. It was just so amazing and I just wanted to share.
As promised, here's a picture of Zachary taken when we went to the doctor on Thursday.
Edited...
and unedited...

Isn't he just so cute!! Look at that belly! We want to tickle him already! We can hardly wait to meet him!!
Love to all!
5 comments:
VERY VERY cute!!!! Man, he must've been doing some flips up in there....hahaha You gave him his first sugar rush. :)
Jessica M.
Golly, Kim, it sure is great to see you up and feeling so great! We were worried. Loved the story about the wiggling inside! Very cute!
love,
Gayle
So smart. What a brain! Just look at the size of it! You are a cutie and already loved by many. You are a lucky boy. You are comming into this world loved, wanted and needed. xx00
Grandma Marla
That is too cool you got to feel him move!! This time is just flying. Zachary is gonna be here before you know it. Love you and I'll see you soon...
Rose
Congrats....Stephen. Cannot wait to meet Kim and that precious "bundle of boy"! lol I look forward to you meeting Robert. Kari said to say "hey"...:) Cannot wait to meet Zachary!!!! I am SOOO excited! When ya see Mom Marie...tell her HI for me!
Love yall! Janis & Robert
Post a Comment