For the first time since I've been pregnant, I have an appetite (and so far, no morning/noon/night sickness!). Here's what I have eaten today, so far (please keep in mind that I am eating stuff that I think will stay down should said morning sickness reemerge!)
6:30 a.m.- a handful of Lays Potato Chips (in bed, no less) I told Stephen (when he started laughing at me) that he was lucky I didn't break out the ranch dip!
7:45 a.m.- 2 pieces of toast with margarine and seedless blackberry jelly
8:45 a.m.- 1 sausage biscuit (only ate two bites of the biscuit since I overcooked it in the microwave at work, so I just ate the sausage)
10:45 a.m.- Cup O' Noodles (chicken flavor)
11:17 a.m. - a handful of Fritos (thanks to my good buddy Melissa for always having chips around!)
It's almost lunch time and I am looking forward to my leftovers from our anniversary dinner!
If I keep this up, I am going to regain (today) the 15 pounds I have lost so far in the first trimester!
...to be continued
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment