Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Feedback...

Out of curiousity, is anyone reading this thing? I'm hormonal and I need feedback! Please leave us some comments, if you don't mind.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in the country. Stephen's family outdid themselves on Thanksgiving and all weekend long Crystal slaved in the kitchen and cooked wonderful things for us! I weighed myself this morning and although I ate and ate and ate, I didn't gain a pound!

Last Saturday, I started the second trimester. Baby and I celebrated it together with a nice bout of morning sickness (after having four days off from being sick). We go to the doctor on Thursday and Stephen and I are looking forward to seeing our baby again and hearing his or her heartbeat. We have the best OB doctor in the world (our fertility doctor was great too!). We hope to be so lucky later on with Baby's pediatrician.

That's about all that's new. I'll post more about what's going on with me in Week 14 later this week.

Love to all and remember to comment!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Stephen & Kim,
I'm reading this!!!! By the way, Stephen needs to be reading Nursery Rhymes to your sweet baby!
(The basic Mother Goose variety) I'll explain more in person!
I'm praying for you two as the magic of this moment unfolds for you.
Love, Aunt Janice

Anonymous said...

Can you just have the kid already? I wanna tickle it!

Jfcfanatic said...

Of course we're reading it!!! So glad you set this up so that we could!

Anonymous said...

I'm readin' this Mamma Baldwin!!!
Can't wait to see the new pics of the baby. Buzz me as soon as you get in tomorrow ;-)))
Mandi

Anonymous said...

I'm reading away Kimmey. Don't worry, I love reading your blogs. :) Love ya!

Jessica M.