Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Prayers for The Sullivans

This blog is about Zachary, but it is also about the power of prayer.

Today numerous friends have pointed us to the struggles the Sullivans are having. This family has had the ultimates in highs and lows. Right now prayers are in urgent need for Sara Sullivan, a mom who, within the past year, was diagnosed with breast cancer, found out she was pregnant, had a sweet baby girl Chloe (a little early), brought Chloe home from the NICU and within a week from bringing her home, is now fighting for her life against seizures and a possible stroke. We are praying for God's will to be done and for peace and strength for her family.

We never stop being grateful for God blessing our lives, for Zachary and for each other. Thanks for reading this, we just needed to share and take a moment to pray.

Love to all.

2 comments:

The Dickens Family said...

Thank you for posting this for prayer! I am praying so hard that GOD will provide a miracle for this family!! This blog they have created and the post from this father/husband brought me to tears. I can't imagine what he is going through and I know he just needs prayer for strength and a healing miracle!! Thanks for sharing!

Brinson's Mommy said...

That is such a gut wrenching story. I just read their blog and cried thru it. It just breaks my heart for them. We will definitely pray for this family.