Here is a video of Zachary walking behind one of his toys. It is a little car that he can ride on or, as you can see in this video, it can be converted into a walker to give him some assistance while learning to walk. He is growing up so quickly and Kim and I are so proud of him and all of his accomplishments.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow....this video actually brought tears to my eyes. I don't know why, but for some reason when I look at him walking it's like a huuuge deal. I mean, it's a huge deal regardless, just one more step further away from the NICU. No pun intended lol We are so proud of little Z man!
What a big boy! I'm so proud of you. Before you know it you'll be walking to California! You have such a silly Grandma!
Post a Comment