Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10, 2008

Zachary's First Trip to Cali.

I like California.

Having fun and playing with my Gamma. I miss my Pops and Grandma Lynne. Uncle Jeff is pretty cool. And so is Auntie Rachel. My Cousin Aveline likes holding me. Grandpa Nate sure likes to make me laugh. I also got to meet my Aunt Libby. I even got to lay down and watch TV with Pops. My Cousin Aveline was riding Mommy like a horse.

She was having so much fun.I had so much fun meeting more of my relatives from California. Here is me and Mommy waiting for our flight home at the airport. The airplane was delayed for almost two hours so I was taking a nap with Mommy. It was cold in the airport so I had to wear my jacket. Pretty cool huh? Daddy likes this jacket because it looks like I am ready to go to work with him.

Whew .... It was a busy weekend. Mommy and Daddy went to Uncle Paul and Auntie Devin's wedding on Saturday and I stayed with my Gamma in Redondo Beach and then on Sunday I went over to Pops and Grandma Lynne's house so I could meet more family and also celebrate Pops' 70th Birthday.

Happy Birthday Pops !!!


P.S. This was Zachary's first trip on an airplane and he did extremely well. Some of the other passengers made a comment that they didn't even realize that we were traveling with a young baby. Zachary really didn't even make a fuss. He mostly just slept on the plane.

He really is such a good baby. Kim and I couldn't be prouder of him.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy is all smiles! Glad to see that the Cali trip went well. I love the little jacket. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi There

I really enjoyed your visit. You are unbelievably cool. I'm glad you liked California so much. Your Mommy and Daddy love it and hope you "keep coming back" OFTEN!

XXOO
Gamma Marla

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, Stephen & Zachary,

It was SO nice seeing both of you this weekend at Paul and Devin's wedding. You both looked Great! We can't wait to meet Zachary when you are out here again for Thanksgiving. He is such a sweet little boy, and has a GREAT smile. We loved seeing his latest pictures. He is SO CUTE! We are very proud of him for being such a good boy on the airplane. Looking forward to seeing all of you in just a couple of weeks. Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie

mariannekrancher said...

Glad to hear you had such a wonderful time, lovin all those smiles, and it sounds like he was the perfect airplane passenger...i wouldn't expect anything less, He is an ANGEL!

He really is getting big and alwasy seems so animated with lots of smiles :)

Love the jacket too...looks like such a big boy in it!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had such a good time! You'll have to take Zachary to the beach next time....:P

rose

Anonymous said...

Hey, guys. I am so glad y'all had a good trip. I thought about y'all a lot over the weekend. Zachary is really growing. Hope to see you soon.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

So glad you all had a good trip and Zachary didn't mind the flight. Ha traveling before a year. I never got out of texas until I was 15!! Great pictures, he's getting so big. Love Dawn