Smiling with "Cuddles"
These are all pictures from when we visited Stephen's family in Rockdale, Texas.
Aunt Phyllis
Cousin Crystal (thanks for letting us crash at your pad!)
Cousin Scooter
Cousins Donna, Whitney and Scooter
Cousin Whitney
Aunt Alma
Aunt Ruth
Zachary is so comfy in his baby bjorn
Aunt Margaret
Aunt Alice
Cousin M'Lynn
(one of the flower girls from Mommy and Daddy's wedding)
Cousin Lynette
Cousins Leon, James and Crystal
Ahhh...outside!
Cousin James!
Learning about football from Cousin James!
Sacked out on Mommy!
The outfit says it all!
The country life is so tiring!
Zachary loves his "Cuddles!"
Trying to stay warm in the bathtub!
Thanks for the mohawk Daddy!
Pointing!
The mohawk stayed!
Aunt Betty's lap is sooo comfy!
I love my "Cuddles" and my cow!
Sitting in my new Bumbo chair. I can hold my head up now!
Playing while sitting in the bumbo chair. I like this!
Cudding with "Cuddles"
We hope that you've enjoyed all the pictures. Love to all!
7 comments:
Hi Kim, Stephen and Zachary!
We LOVE the new pictures of Zachary. He is SO precious, and SO CUTE! He is growing up right before our vary eyes. We really enjoyed seeing all these new pictures. What a precious little boy he is, and a true miracle from G-d. Thank you so much for sending them to us! Please give Zachary a big hug and kiss for us. Our love, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Arnie
Kim, he is the cutest ever!!! He's getting so grown up looking!
Looks like lots of FUN with lots of LOVED ONES! He's growing so fast & so cute with each passing day :) I love all his expressions, and he looks so cute in his ball cap! Nice to see him in his Dr Suess Onesie too! Can't belive he's sitting up in his Bumbo already...such a BIG BOY!
Wonderful pictures. He's getting so big and meeting lots of the world! How come I keep looking older and all the folks from the country all look the same to me as when I was a kid???? Must be country life. I still haven't been able to get a chance to see why the pics we took won't go thru my email. I need to get that done so I can get on this website. Ha! Love to you all. Dawn
I'm telling you I think Zachary knows more people already in his short little life than I do. Isn't it great to be loved? I just love this blog and glad to see I'm not the only one that is a picture nut!! Dawn
okay my favorite of this batch of pictures is........
"This Country life is so tiring...."
Zachary you crack me up....
Love
Heidi
From California
Wow! He is really getting to be a big boy...
Glad you guys are safe.
Mandi
Post a Comment