Wednesday was Grandma Marla's birthday. To celebrate she is coming to spend a long weekend with us. We can't wait for her to see how big Zachary is. She hasn't seen him in two and a half months and he's grown so much since then! We are all very excited to spend time with her. Look for new pictures early next week.In the meantime, we are doing great. Zachary has rolled over from his belly to his back a few more times. Our NICU friends Ned and Lisa got to bring Brinson home on Tuesday and we are praying that Noah goes home next week. We are so excited for our anticipated NICU playdate/reunion!
That's about all that's new. Have a great weekend. Love to all!
P.S. Don't forget to leave Zachary a comment or two...he turns six months old (three months corrected) this weekend!! Happy half-birthday dear sweet Zachary!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Stephen. I did not realize another birthday on 8-21. That is 4 that I know of.
Zachary is looking more handsome everyday. I can't wait to get to Houston to see him. It is great for modern technology for all of us to watch him grow.
Continued Blessings,
Mary Jacobs
Happy belated birthday to Grandma Marla, to Stephen & Happy half birthday to you, Zachary! How exciting...So many wonderful people to celebrate!!!
Happy late birthday Stephen, I don't even know how old you are anymore. Leanna's age? Ha, I can barely remember that! Happy 6 months to you Zachary, wow time flies by so fast. Hope to see you all again soon. Love Dawn
Post a Comment